DURANGO GT PLUS
- Rubriike pole
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Rubriike pole
Category with dropdown
- Rubriike pole
Financing Calculator Description
- CHARGER SXT
- DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
- DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE
- DODGE CHALLENGER SXT
- Dodge GT Powertrain
- DURANGO CITADEL
- DURANGO GT PLUS
- DURANGO SXT
- DURANGO SXT PLUS
- FCA tagasikutsumise kampaania
- RAM 1500 ärikliendi pakkumine
- RAM 1500 ärikliendile
- Recall 1
- Recall 3
- Remont ja hooldus
- Sõiduki ajalugu
- Tagasikutsumise kontroll
- Uued autod
- UUS RAM 1500 2020 väljalse – Multifunktsionaalne tagaluuk ja RamBox panipaigad
- HP Envy 34-Inch All-in-One Desktop PC With 5K Display, Up to Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Graphics Launched 22. sept. 2021HP Envy 34-inch All-in-One Desktop PC has been announced. It features a 34-inch ultra-wide IPS display powered by up to 11th Gen Intel Core i9 processor and up to Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 GPU. It will start shipping in October.
- Chinese Phones Should Be Thrown Away Due to Censorship Concerns, Lithuania Defence Ministry Says 22. sept. 2021Lithuania's Defence Ministry recommended that consumers avoid buying Chinese mobile phones and advised people to throw away the ones they have now after a government report found the devices had inbuilt censorship capabilities.
- EU Said to Legislate for Common Phone Charger Despite Apple Grumbles 22. sept. 2021The European Commission will present a legislative proposal for a common charger for mobile phones, tablets, and headphones, a person familiar with the matter said — a move likely to affect iPhone maker Apple more than its rivals.
- Google to Buy More Office Space in New York City as Big Tech Swoops Down on Real Estate 22. sept. 2021Google plans to buy an office building in Manhattan for $2.1 billion (roughly Rs. 15,470 cores), as the Alphabet-owned search engine giant joins fellow technology companies in investing in prime real estate, even as hybrid work models become common.
- Bitcoin, Ether Lose Value as Major Cryptocurrencies Continue to Struggle With Dips 22. sept. 2021Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin values have slumped, while other cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Elrond have witnessed a rise. Here’s a roundup of the top assets in the cryptocurrency market.
- Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Likely to Launch in September, Sale to Begin in October via Flipkart: Report 22. sept. 2021Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is likely to launch by the end of September with deliveries beginning in October, as per industry sources cited by IANS. The smartphone is said to come with a triple rear camera setup with a 64-megapixel primary sensor. The report mentions it will feature a full-HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh […]
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Suex Faces US Sanctions Over Ransomware Attacks 22. sept. 2021The Joe Biden administration unveiled sanctions against a cryptocurrency exchange over its alleged role in enabling illegal payments from ransomware attacks, officials said, part of a broader crackdown on the growing threat.
- Elon Musk Says First Inspiration4 Mission Had Toilet 'Challenges' 22. sept. 2021SpaceX CEO Elon Musk delivered what no previous human missions to outer space could. The company took four civilian crew members to outer space in a spacecraft with no professional astronauts on board and returned them safely to Earth after three days. While the successful mission was an encouragement to others attempting something similar, the […]
- Redmi G 2021 Gaming Laptop With 144Hz Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i5 and AMD Ryzen 7 Processors Launched 22. sept. 2021Redmi G 2021 gaming laptop was launched on Wednesday, September 22. The new model comes as an upgrade to last year’s Redmi G and is available in Intel and AMD variants. Redmi G 2021 specifications include a 144Hz display and 16GB of RAM.
- Facebook Oversight Board Seeks Clarity on XCheck Review System for High-Profile Users 22. sept. 2021Facebook's independent Oversight Board said it has asked the social networking giant to provide clarity on the system it uses to review content decisions relating to some high-profile users.